Tokyo Marui Glock 22 GBB
Tokyo Marui G22 Gas BlowBack Pistol
Product Information -
Since its release, the Glock series is being adopted in various countries around the world. A variation model "Glock 22" which made the first bullet of Glock 17 (9 mm aperture) 40 S & W bullet specification appeared as gas blowback!
It is a model that inherits the fire and operation performance of the gas blowback "Glock 17" and the safety gimmick of the trigger, it can enjoy speedy, sharp blow back and genuine like operation feeling.
Major Features -
- . Reproducing the 40 caliber model: Expanding the muzzle to match the 40 caliber. In addition, the chamber cover and magazine stamp are also .40 caliber specifications.
- 3rd Generation Style Raildoor Frame: The frame integrated with a 20mm wide under rail that can be fitted with CQB equipped lights is equipped with a finger channel and a thumb rest that always allows the best gripping .
- Lanyard link: The lanyard link at the rear of the grip can connect lanyards (= negative straps) to prevent loss and fall.
- Cocking indicator: Depending on the resting position of the trigger, the gimmick that can easily judge whether the main body is in the firing state is installed.
- Powerful blowback: The slide recedes vigorously as soon as it fires, and it is a model that realistically reproduces the apparent force and the intense recoil at launch.
- Die Cast Magazine: 25 shoulder, .40 S & W specification cold-resistant die-cast magazine attached. Magazine bumper with finger rest can be replaced with the attached flat mag plate.
- Full Length - 202 mm
- Inner Barrel Length - 97 mm
- Weight - 705 g (when empty magazine is installed)
- Ammo Type - 6 mm BB (0.2 to 0.25 g)
- Power Source - Dedicated gas (* 1)
- Ammo Capacity - 25 + 1 departure (one shot when loaded in the main body)
- Model Name - GLOCK 22
- Type - GLOCK 22