The EARMOR M32 is an activated electronic communication hearing protector, ideal for tactical uses. It comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Ztac PTTs), and detachable boom mic designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- 3 levels electronic restoration of ambient sound
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- Different reminder tones of ON/OFF & restoration adjusting
- Power by 2xAAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation runtime with new alkaline batteries, 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Ergonomic designed cups provide super comfortable wearing & sealing
- Replace battery like Flash with 30°twist-to-open cap designed
- Built-in NATO Military Standard 7.0 Plug for PTT*
- Detachable microphone for both lefty or righty assembly
- Anti-sweat with NANO technology
- Foldable designed for easy portable
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-5
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
*PTT WARNING: Not compatible with Ztac PTTs. You can use EARMOR PTTs or TCI/Nexus PTTs.